


I had yet another wonderful shower today 7/27/08 at Chez Nora in Covington, KY put on by Jen, Julie and Mimi. Thanks girls you did such an awesome job! The invites were cute, loved the diaper cakes, and it was a great meal! I am going to have to remember to go back for that breakfast pizza it was delicious! Wish I could have eaten it all but the appetite is getting smaller as the belly is getting bigger! I am 32 weeks now and almost to the point of counting down which is very exciting! A congratulations goes out to Tiffany who won the Grady bingo. Although I have to wonder if it is cheating if you spread out your gift into five boxes in a row......hmmm? Hope we follow through with the talk of 90210 night and vodka fest 08' which I think should be held after Sarah's wedding. I mean she is so busy right now, I am just saying. Thank you Katie for driving in from C-bus to be with us you are the greatest. Mimi I am glad you were able to make it to this one and bring Oliver! I think he has already grown! I can't wait to spend more time with him. Thank you to everyone else who came out and showed their support for us and Grady, I am looking forward to the day you all get to meet him! Or shall I say when he gets to meet you all!





No comments:
Post a Comment