Yesterday 7-3-08 we did a 4-D ultra-sound package at the becoming mom spa (www.becomingmomspa.com) It looks like Grady will definitely be taking after his father. He has chubby little cheeks and Chris's lips. It looks like he has big lips but I think it just appears that way and that they will end up being thin lips like Chris. He really just looks like a newborn baby to me at this point but I think Chris's genes are the dominant ones. I did notice that the poor fella probably has my long finger toes. At the session he had his feet dug into my left side, and his face was for the most part pressed up against my uterus and the placenta was around his head which made it look like a wig. He also had his hands behind his head as if in a recliner. He appears to be a happy baby just relaxing in there! At one point we got to see him stick out his tongue which we found quite amusing. It reminded us of our Pug Diesel. He also yawned and kicked one leg up close to his head. His left eye is open in some of the picts which is really creepy to me! It was really neat to get to see Grady and I can't wait until we get to see him in person!
Essential Items Your College Student Needs for a Dorm Room
-
[image: college student dorm room cozy organized freshman year]Learn about
What Does Your College Student Actually Need for a Dorm Room
The post Essentia...
4 days ago





1 comment:
Congratulations Emily and Chris on your baby boy! I can't wait to meet him. Sounds like you guys have everthing on track. So bring on baby Grady! Thanks for sharing your blog, its so cute. We have one too but I have been to embrassed to email it out, HA HA! Lots of love!
Post a Comment