Oliver Fisher Gerwin was born yesterday! He is 6 lbs 14 oz and 21 inches long. Mimi and Dave did not find out the sex so when it came out a boy I was super excited to hear that Grady will have a playmate!!! Mimi is doing well and besides 3 hours of pushing and the Dr. having to use forceps sounds like it went smoothly. We went to visit him today and I have never heard such cute newborn noises before! He squeaks! It is adorable! Hard to say whose features the little fella will have more of as he just looks like a newborn baby to me right now. It's funny I was saying to Chris," newborns are so itty bitty but when you think of the baby as actually being in your belly, it's huge!"
Essential Items Your College Student Needs for a Dorm Room
-
[image: college student dorm room cozy organized freshman year]Learn about
What Does Your College Student Actually Need for a Dorm Room
The post Essentia...
4 days ago





No comments:
Post a Comment