Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thank you Abby!






My sister Abby traveled all the way from Maine and threw me a spectacular baby shower for Grady on Saturday July 12th at my parents house in Cincinnati! This shower was for hometown friends and family. I usually really don't like showers but Abby did a great job and I really had a lot of fun! Instead of me just sitting there opening gifts, everyone opened a gift that did not belong to them. We stole the gift opening idea from Sarah who did the same thing at Mimi's shower, thanks for the idea Sarah! It really made the shower so much more fun because I absolutely hate just sitting there while everyone watches me open gifts. Thanks to the 18 who were able to attend and to those who couldn't make it, I missed you! Special thanks to Mrs. Brand who traveled from IN to be with us! Looking forward to Jen's shower on July 27th!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Em, you look adorable pregnant!!!! I love your updates.