
I started using the baby plus prenatal monitoring system at 18 wks. The lessons are suppose to be in the language of your heartbeat. There are 16 lessons total and each lesson increases in tempo. The directions are to play a lesson for two hours a day at roughly the same time of day. Each lesson is an hour, it automatically shuts off after an hour. Depending on when you start using it you play the same lesson for about a week or two. At the beginning I was very good about keeping a schedule and documenting the lessons. However it is loud when I play it and it finally drove Chris crazy. So for awhile I tried to not play it around him but that became difficult to do so of course I eventually just stopped using it. Now I play it every now and again when I think of it. I am not so sure that this is a good idea since now it is not a scheduled thing but oh well. I like the idea of of being able to play it for Grady in his crib so it will be a familiar sound. The product has good reviews and supposedly produces calmer babies who are quicker to learn things. Yea yea I say it is all just a gimmick. Of course I won't know now because I am not using it properly and who knows I am probably creating a monster by not playing it on a schedule. Hmm at least he will hopefully recognize the sound out in the real world which is really my only purpose at this point.





No comments:
Post a Comment