
Happy Mother's day Yola!
Boppa and Grady
Enjoying the park with my little buddy
Grady loves to swing!
Oggie pushing Grady in the swing
I had such a wonderful Mother's day yesterday! I woke up to homemade blueberry muffins, chi latte from Starbucks, flowers, and cards! Thank you Grady and Chris for making me so happy, I love you! The weather was perfect so we planned a picnic in the park with my parents. I introduced my parents to Barbecue City, and they loved it! We shared a nice bottle of wine and Oggie got to push Grady in the swing. I could not have asked for a better day! I loved every second of it and I love being a Mom! Cheers to all mother's out there! It is a tough job that definitely deserves recognition. I don't think you fully appreciate what your mom did for you until you become a mom yourself. Thank you Mom for being so wonderful, I love you! You did an excellent job raising me, you deserve more then just a pat on the back! Grady, Kaitlyn, and CeCe are rewards of all the hard work you put in throughout the years. I know they already love their Oggie so much!





2 comments:
Aawww...I'm speechless! No --take that back--I'm rarely speechless. I would say that you and Abby have been the rewards, and that Kaitlyn, Cece, and Grady (and Chris and Joe) are special bonuses I get to love with a whole different perspective. I just hope that down the road you all are as lucky in life and love as I have been. Thanks again for a wonderful day yesterday and for letting me preview your memory book....Fortunately we still have plenty of memories yet to make together! XOXO
so glad you had a special day! you totally deserve it! Did you see this video about you:
http://news.cnnbcvideo.com/?nid=UCHjRoenxz9Ok1tMYnI7ujY2MjA1Nw--&referred_by=16567648-vlDKOyx&p=moveon
Post a Comment