Grady playing at Grandma and Grandpa Stahl's house
What does a duck say? "quak, quack,quack"
Chris and Grady left yesterday for KC to visit with Grandma and Grandpa Stahl until Thursday. I opted not to go because I actually loved the idea of having absolute free time to get some things done! Plus we will be going to KC in June for a quick visit. Saying goodbye is always the hardest part, I did get watery eyes. However I really needed this break! I am getting all sorts of things accomplished and don't feel as scattered brained. It has been a little hard to adjust because I still feel I have to rush to get things done and that I am missing something or am suppose to be somewhere. It is really weird to have this absolute freedom! I am taking a pause to blog because the next thing on my list I am dreading doing but it has to be done! I am going to make trash bags full of crap that needs to be removed from this house, starting with my closet! Then I will reward myself with some shopping and hopefully a pedicure if I have the time. One way I won't be spending my time is worrying about Grady. I miss him but I am not worried because he is in great hands! If anything I need to worry about how much he is being spoiled right now! I am getting updates and he sure seems to be having a lot of fun! It is wonderful to have a husband capable of traveling alone with his kid. I know many hubby's out there would not have a clue what do if left alone with their child, that is sad to me. The days of Dad's not being involved with their children are over! A child needs his/her father just as much as his/her mother. Grady is so lucky to have such a hands on Mother and Father! We love you Grady!!!





3 comments:
hey! a much deserved break is in order...although it sounds like you will be keeping yourself plenty busy. do y'all drive or fly to KC usually?
Sometimes we fly and other times we drive. Depends on how long we are going for. We usually stop in or around Columbia for Lion's choice when we drive! YUM!
lol, we had that duck and used to put it in the tub! Ha. Grady is so precious and getting so big.
Post a Comment