The gorilla grabbing his foot like Grady :)
polar bear
bear
kaitlyn feeding the goats
silly girls Kaitlyn and CeCe
Aunt Emmy, CeCe, and Oggie
At the end of April Grady took his first trip to the zoo with his grandma Oggie, Aunt Abby, and cousins Kaitlyn and CeCe. It was a short trip and he slept for most of it but it was still fun! I am sure we will be back many times once he is walking. I still love watching the monkeys! The polar bear was entertaining on our visit as well. I love going to the zoo and it is so pretty in the spring!





1 comment:
Oh how fun!! The monkeys are the best. :) I was just telling my mom that I want to go to the zoo especially with the zoo babies. And, btw - I love the picture of Grady in his stroller... it cracks me up that you still have the "pull me" tag on the toy! LOL We need to get together soon for play date!
Post a Comment