Some may be sad to see the mullet go and other's may think to themselves, "It's about time!" Poor Grady has just not been having much luck in the hair department so far. He still does not really have any hair however a sweet mullet has appeared over the past few months. I liked it and thought it gave him character but Daddy thought it looked ridiculous. I must admit, it did get a little out of control sometimes especially after Grady would wake up. We took Grady to the very same salon where I received my first haircut! Headlines has moved buildings but Jen and Sandy are still there. In fact I of course still go see Jen to get my hair done! Sandy, her mother is the one who gave me my first couple of cuts and then I switched to seeing her daughter Jen. I won't see anyone else! She does the best job but I'm slightly biased as they are practically family to me now. Chris also goes to see Jen for a haircut, it's our family salon :). My mother has kept some of the hair from my first haircut and so I will be keeping some of Grady's. I think it is really neat to have a sample of your baby hair because never again will your hair be that soft or have that color naturally. However I have been made fun of by friends saying that really it is just creepy. Well my mother started the creepy tradition because her mother probably did it. I don't care if people think it is creepy or weird, I think it is cute and it is just our thing! On that note I would like to take a moment and say goodbye to the mullet. Goodbye sweet sweet mullet I will miss the laughs you have provided, I will miss seeing you blow in the breeze, and I will miss giving you a wash. Thank you for the entertainment and good times...RIP. :)
The Complete Guide to Improving Family Communication
-
[image: family communication]Discover essential family communication tips
to improve connection, reduce conflict, and build stronger relationships
with p...
4 days ago





1 comment:
Looks like you all held up pretty well...
Post a Comment