The Bliss family came into town briefly for Joe's twenty year high school reunion! Unfortunately I did not get to see Joe on this trip. However getting to spend some time at the swim club with the girls was so much fun! My little nieces are not so little anymore ! CeCe was a water bug swimming all around on her own. I watched Kaitlyn jump off the diving board and Abby got to watch Grady pass out. Grady was tired and got stuck under a chair and had a melt down. He cried and then did his trick off not taking a breath so he passed out. Luckily my sister was holding him so he just collapsed in her arms. Blowing in his face has not been working in terms of preventing the pass out. I try to get him to take a breath! He only passes out for a second and then he is lethargic for a minute or two. It looks and sounds really scary but I am used to it by now and know it is not cause for concern. I really hope he out grows it soon though because it is not a fun phase. I think we may have a little monster on our hands in just a few short years! It appears as though he may turn into a hot head. I see some serious tantrums heading our way. He also wants to climb on things, and is getting into everything! Did I mention that he is screaming a lot now. On the flip side he can also be very easy going and has days where he is all smiles and in a good mood. Spending the day at the club put me in a good mood. It was so nice to have family around, I miss the Bliss family and wish it were easier to see them more often.
Essential Items Your College Student Needs for a Dorm Room
-
[image: college student dorm room cozy organized freshman year]Learn about
What Does Your College Student Actually Need for a Dorm Room
The post Essentia...
4 days ago





1 comment:
Thanks for the post, Em. I'm so sorry I missed this Saturday when we could have all been together! Abby told me about Grady's latest pass-out episode...scary when you haven't been through it! Interesting to note that both you and your sister have our swim club number engraved in your brain! xoxo
Post a Comment