Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day 2-14-09






Chris and I got engaged on Valentine's day in 2005 so we try and always plan something nice for just the two of us on Valentine's day. This year after we put Grady to bed Chris and I had fondu for two at our house! We started off with a cheese fondu followed by steak and seafood, then of course finished with chocolate fondu! We opened one of our special occasion wines and really just enjoyed ourselves. It was a lovely evening! I think it is important to take at the very minimum a day out of the year and appreciate your spouse. Remind yourself of all the things that made you fall in love with them. Chris and I have a few dates out of the year where we hit the pause button and make the day or evening just about us :).