Grady now weighs 16 lbs and is 24 1/2 inches. Recently he has found his feet and so grabbing them has become his favorite thing to do! It makes changing his diaper rather difficult but it is really cute! He is also close to sitting up on his own but not quite there yet. He is entertaining us with his constant babble and noises. I keep thinking at any moment he is going to say an actual word but he still has awhile for that yet. It is so weird to think that one day he will be talking and walking! It is hard for me to grasp that concept because I just see him as my baby.
Essential Items Your College Student Needs for a Dorm Room
-
[image: college student dorm room cozy organized freshman year]Learn about
What Does Your College Student Actually Need for a Dorm Room
The post Essentia...
4 days ago





2 comments:
he is growing up so quickly! and those at those adorable toes! :)
Oh how cute!!! I can't wait for that! It'll be so much fun when Grady starts talking - I wonder what his first word will be?!?!
Post a Comment