Sunday, March 29, 2009

Grady meets his new friend Brian!


I love the all out cry face of a newborn!

Grady checking out his new friend Brian


Look at how big Grady is next Brian!

It's Reese!! I finally got to meet Reese, the Ayvazians dog!

Grady likes to stand

A big congratulations goes out to friends Lauren and Vahe Ayvazian who brought Brian Matthew Ayvazian into this world on March 24th! He weighed in at 6 lbs 14 ozs and measured 19.5 inches long! The delivery was less then favorable for Lauren so I am proud of her for being such a warrior! Way to go Lauren you did great and look phenom! Brian is super cute and makes the best newborn noises! I had already forgotten just how small a newborn can be! Grady is huge in comparison! Brian seems to be very alert for a new little guy. I know he can't really see yet but those big eyes sure looked as if he was just absorbing his new surroundings. Grady was a little cranky on the visit because of course it was nap time. However I think the first meeting went well. Grady tried to grab the pacifier out of his mouth and Brian probably had no idea what was going on :). We are looking forward to future play dates! It will be so much fun to see the two of them get to know one another! OH and finally FINALLY after years of thinking Reese their dog was an imagineray pet I got living proof that he really does exist! I MET REESE!! I can't believe it! He is a little hyper and ok he may be a banana short of a fruit salad but I loved him! We were fast friends I think! In all of the excitement of meeting Brian I forgot to get a picture with my new friend Reese, darn it!! It might be another 3 years before I ever see him again!!! At least he was captured in one of the pics!!

1 comment:

Poppy said...

CONGRATS LAUREN AND VAHE! Brian is adorable! It's mind boggling how much growth and development take place in the first few years of life and how quickly the time flies! By the time both these guys are in grade school, their size and age difference will be insignificant. Grady will be cruising and then walking before you know it, Em, and the word "trouble" will take on a whole new meaning!