


If my memory serves me correctly it was Katie Surgala who gave me a little stuffed bear dressed as a bunny for some ZTA function in which she had picked my name to give a gift to. Little did she know that I found the bear absolutely hysterical! It just cracked me up that the bear thought it was a bunny, "Silly bear you are not a bunny." I do not go in search of these bears dressed as other animals but when I happen to come across one I just have to have it because it just makes me laugh! Well when Chris discovered that I thought it was so funny to see bears dressed as other animals he started coming home with them. He found it amusing that I thought it was so funny. So really it is Chris who has made the collection what it is today. I have a bear dressed as a bunny, cat, frog, duck, cow, raccoon, cheetah, lobster (my personal fav), and butterfly. Chris came home with a couple of them dressed as different human characters such as a pilot and a student. I then had to explain that it is only funny if the bear is dressed as another animal. Naturally this humor transferred over to our pug. When we first got him I ran out and found things to dress him and laughed as I took pictures. Poor little fella was tortured. I stopped doing it because he really gets depressed when I put an outfit on him. Grady has no clue what he is in for! We already picked out a monkey suit to dress him in for Halloween! Hey we all have those things that just make us laugh, call me weird but it is just too funny for me to see a stuffed bear, pet, or baby dressed as another animal.





2 comments:
OMG, I am DYING! 1st off, why would I give you such a lame gift? 2ndly, this is hilarious! Thanks for making my day. I cannot believe you have this collection and I never knew. This is why I LOVE blogs!!!!!
I think it was part of a gift it was around easter maybe? Clearly it was not lame to me, LOL!
Post a Comment