Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Fourth of July 09'!


Here comes the parade!

Mimi and Oliver watching the Parade

very patriotic

Grady watching the parade with Daddy


Grady, Emily and Mimi

The girls with our boys

Grady and Mommy showing off red, white and blue flare

Oliver and Grady

We had a huge day celebrating the fourth yesterday! We started out the morning with the IH parade, spent the early afternoon with the Gerwins, and then went to the Blairs in the late afternoon to continue the celebration on into the evening! Of course all I took was photos from the morning parade because I can't locate our camera right now. I am also suddenly doing a really bad job at documenting things. I did have our video camera so I was able to take some pics with it. Grady had so much fun playing with his buddy Oliver, I love when they are able to get together! I think Grady enjoyed his first parade, especially since he has recently taken interest in trucks, dogs, and kids :). He loves playing with his toy trucks (typical boy I guess), and he has a great time chasing the dogs, and whenever kids are around he takes such an interest in them. The parade included all of his favorite things so I am guessing he had a blast! Wish I had continued taking pictures throughout the rest of our day....where is our camera? Ugh. Happy first Fourth of July Grady! I hope it becomes one of your favorite holidays! It was one of my favorites growing up :). Hope everyone reading this had a wonderful weekend and were able to celebrate the fourth with fun festivities!

No comments: