Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Make Me Laugh Mommy!!!

Emily is addicted to Grady's laugh and she struck gold with this one. She started bouncing his soccer ball toy around and he thought it was the funniest thing he had ever seen!

4 comments:

Leanne B. said...

Emily, that is the BEST LAUGH I have ever heard! Love it! He's too cute!

Lauren said...

OMG!! I love this. I have watched it a few times and it makes me laugh so hard every time. What an adorable laugh!!! This just gets me so excited!!

Lisa Brozenic said...

That could be a commerical! I have NEVER seen anything so cute! I called people into my office to watch it. This made my day!

Poppy said...

The rewards of parenthood often come when least expected and tend to be in small doses...Clearly this video showcases one of your first and best!! I'm so glad you were able to capture the moment!!