Grady and Oliver
Mimi and Emily
It is really neat that Mimi and I played together when we were little and now we both have sons close in age who get to play together! I hope Grady and Oliver become friends. They don't have to be best friends but it will be really cool if they at least know one another :). I consider Mimi to be a really good friend! She was the maid of honor in our wedding and no matter how much time goes by I can always talk to Mimi like we were never apart. It is so exciting to both have sons! Oliver is a month older so a lot of times I find myself asking Mimi questions about what to expect next :). Grady has not had very many play dates so it was really fun to have Oliver over. Grady is such a serious baby compared to Ollie it was funny! We set them on the couch and Oliver was smiling and making noises at Grady. He wanted to play and Grady just sat there looking at him like, "what's your deal kid?" HA HA. I will try and post the video we took.





No comments:
Post a Comment