Friday, November 28, 2008

Who does Grady look like?

Grady


Emily


Chris


I think we have managed to clone Chris! The baby picture of Chris could easily be confused as a picture of Grady! Although I do see a little bit of my face in there some where. Maybe he has my eyes? I also feel like when he smiles, it's my smile. He definitely got my dimples :). Still can't tell if he inherited Chris's rather large forehead. Some days I think he has a big forehead and other days I don't. Both Chris and I were bald babies and in fact I feel like we had similar baby characteristics which is weird. Although I learned in psychology that we are attracted to people who have similar facial features. That is why often you will see couples who look alike. Perhaps maybe that would also explain why many dog owners look like their dogs, LOL.

2 comments:

Poppy said...

Grady is a beautiful bald baby as both of you were. I hope he has acquired your smile and the inner beauty that both of you have! The rest is just icing on the cake! xoxo, Oggie

Lauren said...

What a cool post! I actually see both of you in Grady. :) By the way, I had a dream about you guys last night. I don't really remember the details, but I remember it being very strange - as all of my dreams are nowadays!! I swear, pregnancy dreams are crazy!!!!