Sunday, November 23, 2008

Grady's teeth are coming in already??!!


I can't believe it Grady has started teething already this is crazy! Grady has been extra fussy recently, drooling a lot, and shoving his hands in his mouth every chance he gets. I told Chris I was sure he was starting to teethe but Chris just thought I was being crazy. He finally believed me though when I showed him the teeth that were coming in! We were not expecting to go through the teething phase for quit sometime, um like not until he was 1 or at least 6 months! Most might be excited about this but I am not! Right when we thought we were going to catch a break with getting more sleep we get to deal with the pain of his teeth coming in...ugh! Poor little guy he is really fussy. I finally gave him some Tylenol to help with the discomfort. All I can do is give him Tylenol and maybe rub on some orajel because he is not advanced enough yet to use any of the teething toys. I just can't believe his teeth are starting to come in but I guess it can happen as soon as 3 months!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe his teeth are already coming in! Poor little guy, that has to be so uncomfortable. And, poor you guys... I'm sure you were not expecting that at all. :(