Today was a very exciting day for me! It started off like any other day except when I was out walking the dogs and making small talk with another dog walker they asked the question I have been waiting hear! They asked, "are you expecting?" AH HA finally people are comfortable enough in asking me which means I am past the fat stage and definitely look pregnant! The lady had no clue how much that simple question made my day! Then as the day continued two other people asked as well! I couldn't believe it, all of the sudden today I look pregnant. Only those who have been pregnant can fully appreciate why this would make me so happy.
1 comment:
That is a fabulous day! :) It's nice when you exit the stage where people just think you've eaten 50 boxes of doughnuts. :) I'm sure you look wonderful!
Post a Comment