Monday, May 12, 2008

20 Week Ultra-Sound


We are proud to announce that we are indeed having a baby boy! Our intuition, Chinese calendar, and intelli-gender kit were all correct! This is very exciting as it will be the first boy in the Hawkins family. I am not sure I will quite know what do with a boy :) heh. Wonder what he will look like? I definitely hope to one day have a mini me but having a boy is also very wonderful. It was comforting to find out that baby bean is healthy on all accounts and things are where they should be. I am already experiencing the mother/child attachment because I just love this baby so much and he is not even out into the world yet! We have a few names on the top of our list so far but nothing set in stone. Not sure if we will be letting everyone know our name choice, as of now we are keeping a tight lip. We just want to avoid hearing that someone thinks the name we have chosen is awful. I am feeling great expect for slight back discomfort in the morning when I wake up. I am showing a lot or a little depending on the outfit I wear, ha. Trying to not be self conscious about strangers whispering, "Is she pregnant or fat, she has to be pregnant?" You know we have all done it so I am pretty sure it is happening to me but oh well who cares. I am still working out as much as I am allowed to because the thought of not exercising at all is scary to me, I would go nuts! It is hard enough to cut way back on my regular exercise routine. I will try and get some pregnant pictures on here soon so you all can see my belly!

2 comments:

Andi O said...

Congratulations! Can't wait for Baby Boy Stahl's arrival!

Sarah said...

dude, you've already scarred this kid for life. pics of his wee-wee on the internet??? real nice. ;)

the nursery looks AMAZING!! nice work, guys! oh, and congrats on the boy!!! i think you should name him sarah. don't worry, he'll be strong enough to withstand the ridicule...