
I may be signing off for awhile as we are seeing the final days (can only hope it will be months) of Dante's life. The cancer has adapted to the chemo and it's now becoming a losing battle. This is the most gut wrenching pain I have felt in a long time. I know many understand what this like and many don't. I have been crying, crying, crying, and crying. I am not functioning well at all. Why does this have to be so hard? I know with time I will be able to cope but for now I am not equipped to handle this!





5 comments:
Coming up is one of the hardest ( hopefully THE hardest) decisions you will ever have to make. It is the only downside to falling in love with your pet. I will be there for you when you need me, but I will be bawling right along with you...xoxo
So sorry to hear that Emily! It is so hard to loose a pet. Dante is an awesome dog:) As hard as it is you will have to focus on all of the joy he has brought you. You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there!
Andrea
Emily, I am so sorry to hear about your dog! You are certainly in our thoughts and prayers! Losing a pet is incredibly hard!
So sorry, Emily.
I am so sorry to hear this, Emily. Dante is such a great dog and you, Chris and Grady are extremely blessed to have him. Loosing a pet is so hard! You, your family and Dante will be in my thoughts. Love you guys!
Post a Comment