Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The cutest age so far I think







I thought this was one of the cutest thing ever! Grady selected one of his books, hopped up into the reading chair, and started flipping through it. He was pointing at the pictures and saying what they were. I can't say enough how much I love his age right now! He provides us with a lot of laughs, and I am amazed by the things he knows. He is enjoying school more and more every day. When I went to pick him up the other day I let him play a little more while I chit chatted with his teacher. When he decided he was done playing he went to his cubby, grabbed his backpack and sat at the gate to be let out. When I opened the gate he went directly to the door to exit the building. I mean again, it was just one of the cutest things I have ever seen. He really is a little person now and I am past the point of missing my little baby. I much prefer this phase to the newborn/baby phase. I am going to miss this age terribly when he gets older and decides to show us some less then favorable traits.

2 comments:

Poppy said...

AGREED!

Lisa Brozenic said...

It only gets better. I promise! I have been saying "This is my FAVORITE age!" for the last year.