Monday, December 14, 2009

Moments like these

I have been away from the blog for awhile because this time of year is always so crazy! I am half expecting to look in the mirror and see that my head is on backwards. To add on to the holiday mumbo jumbo, hurricane Grady hits our house every day! When he is finished drinking he dumps his sippy cup upside down and shakes the contents out. Then he plays in the mess. Once I realize what he is doing, I stop him but then he is off to the pantry and unloading it! He must think I am always hungry as he is constantly bringing me snacks. When the day is done the destruction of Grady is impressive. I would categorize him as a level 5 hurricane. keeping up with him is quite tiring and right when I think I just can't do this whole "mom" thing he goes and does something so cute and heart melting. It's moments like these, that keep me in the game. It's moments like these that erase every annoyed fiber in my body. Having him run up to me and say, "Momma" with a huge smile is all it takes. There are so many of these moments that I can't keep count. I recorded one of my favorites. I don't know why, but something about a baby pointing out their belly button is one of the cutest things ever to me!

No comments: