Watch out Edward Cullen, there is a new lil vamp in town! Well at least for a night there was a new vamp making the ladies swoon. Oh and by ladies I probably really just mean, "His Mama thought he was adorable!" We are lucky to have friends who have a better neighborhood for trick or treating then we do. For the past couple of years, Mimi and Dave have been having an open house type deal on Halloween. They make chili and people come and go as they please. It is a great way to spend Halloween, we always have so much fun! Their son Oliver dressed as Elmo, it fit him perfectly and was a great costume! Our camera battery was not fully charged so I barely got pics. Perhaps I should just hire our own paparazzi? Wouldn't it be great if you never had to worry about getting pictures? Maybe for special events I will just hire Kim M, to stalk us :). On our way to the Gerwins we stopped off at the new Walmart off Redbank and picked up a wagon to pull our lil vamp in. It was one of the best decisions we ever made! He absolutely loved riding around town in a fun red wagon! Grady did not get the concept of free candy at first but by the last house he caught on. He tried his first sucker which he did not enjoy all that much, probably because it was root beer flavored. Ooops should have given him a better flavor to try. Although we don't really want him to like it anyway because that means more for us! Not sure how many more years we can get away with eating all his candy, this might have been the last one. Grady, "candy is gross." I just spit out the mini snickers bar you gave me because it was disgusting. I will have to continue to see how yucky it is before you eat it. It is for your own good, I promise.
Essential Items Your College Student Needs for a Dorm Room
-
[image: college student dorm room cozy organized freshman year]Learn about
What Does Your College Student Actually Need for a Dorm Room
The post Essentia...
4 days ago





1 comment:
So darn cute!
Post a Comment