
On Thursday March 6th we had our first ultra-sound of baby bean! It was comforting to hear the little heartbeat and to see baby bean in 4D was amazing! It was dancing all around and putting on a show for us. The heartbeat was 170 beats per minute. A wives tail says that a heartbeat above 140 is a girl and a heartbeat 140 or below is a boy. However there is no scientific evidence to support this theory that's why it is simply a wives tail. I have not suffered from any morning sickness. I had the flu early on which was awful and for the first week or two I had mild food aversions. I have gotten the runny nose symptom, and make frequent trips to the potty. Other then that I often wonder if this whole thing is actually happening??





1 comment:
amateur but effective job of removing your ssn!
Post a Comment